Monday, December 4, 2017

About me and about this blog


I’m 45 years old and have been interested in electronics since childhood. In my youth years I also started taking interest in radio technology, building simple receivers and later transmitters. I started to attend local ham radio club at 15 years old and got the license at 20. 
After that I had 20 years break from ham radio pursuing other interests also technical related. Finally in 2015 I applied for ham license again and since than I have been active on all bands all emissions trying to make up for lost time.

My main interests are DX-ing contesting on HF/VHF/UHF and of course some DIY electronics. On this blog I will share some of my ideas with you and also post them here for my future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filter board for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT-897

I published post about making a home made filter board for Yaesu radios and some folks has written me to make the boards for them. Because ...